Tuesday, March 30, 2010

You'll have to forgive me

I don't know what I can say. I think I'll take a pass tonight, maybe for awhile... I see I have almost 1000 views but only 10 who will admit to be followers. I get so much negative comments outside of my blog about my blog. I had no idea that my personal therapy and (assumed)sort of odd connection to the people in my life would end up being such a devastating blow to who I am. No one feels they can comment or maybe they are all just scared that I will bite their heads off. Maybe I am seen as a jerk by everyone. Don't do it now out of pity because then it is like telling your husband, "you never buy me flowers," and then they buy you flowers later that day. It loses its meaning.
Happy 1st Blessings Day (March 31st, 2009) to Grant and Jake tomorrow. Thank you for your unconditional love. Maybe I'll just start a blog where I just write about the boys. I'm pretty sure that would be better received anyway. I totally understand though.
I bet I have a migraine tomorrow. I am totally depressed today and usually I have a migraine the next day when I have insanely depressing days. Odd but true.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No need for forgiveness and I will admit until the day that I die that I am your follower and I am very proud to read whatever you write.

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...