Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Forgiveness


My father in law have talked things out and I have apologized for insulting him in such a public forum. The discussion went both ways. Most importantly we talked openly and completely. He honored my communication style of non-superficial conversation. He was gracious and I was thankful. He hugged me and told me that he loved me for the first time ever and it was probably the most important event to me as a member of this family since my marriage because I felt I was heard for the first time in 10 years of knowing the Anderson's. I apologize to those of you who were informed of my blog second hand and hopefully will also be informed of this apology entry as well in order to be equally fair. Please understand that we have all said and done things inappropriate or hurtful in our lives and please do not hold this mistake against me as I was defending my family in my heart of all hearts.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I think this post is just beautiful. I read your blog I just don't always have time to comment. I'm sure you read other peoples without commenting on every post you read ;) Love you.

Joanna Reinhardt-Anderson said...

You're right, love you too.

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...