Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sneaky



I have a secret plan for something fun and I am not telling anyone for once. Ha! Right now Ted is thinking: "she can't keep her mouth shut for two minutes...we will see". For once I think I will do something and then talk about it afterward instead of talking about something and then not getting to do it for some reason or another. It hit me as I was laying here tonight stewing about my have-nots. I heard Ted's voice in my head say, "Don't just bring me a problem, bring me a potential solution too." He started saying that to me years ago when I would whine about things and never do anything about it. So, here honey, I have a solution. Give me about 1 year to finish it. If I need help here and there to get it done I will ask for help, but it still won't be obvious why I will need help. Oh, how it feels so good to be sneaky! By the way, can I borrow $10,000? Just kidding! I know that's all Ted is thinking about right now..."how much is this going to cost me?!"
P.S. I just would like to inform everybody that I made it to Sunday school on time today with the time-change and two boys to get ready. So today wasn't a complete pit of misery....just a little pot-hole.

4 comments:

Ted said...

This will be interested, I have to decide on whether or not to get you to tell me or to help you keep it a secret from me.

Joanna Reinhardt-Anderson said...

it would be cooler for you if you helped me keep it a secret, but seriously, how about that $10,000? ;-P

Tonya said...

speaking of plans! Jeff wants to come down there for a week and go camping at Argyle would you two be up for that with the kids?

Kelly said...

Be careful. You do look awfully SNEAKY in that picture! Me thinks you're up to something!

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...