Sunday, June 6, 2010

I thought of some more before I talk about anything else

1) Smart Water made by Glaceau -I thought it would taste bad because of the added electrolytes. Even though they shouldn't have a flavor.... Anyway, I tried it after the race the other day due to feeling like death and I am a believer. Tastes like water without a bad aftertaste! You say, Why not just regular water? I say yes, do drink regular water, but if you have just spent a long time outside, or doing strenuous activity and you feel nasty but can't quite feel right after drinking regular water and eating a banana then definitely try Smart Water. I felt nasty this afternoon again and I drank some and I began to feel better.
2) Outside Birthday Parties
3) Friends you can laugh at and with and know you won't be offended and nor will they.
4) People who make you feel comfortable and talk to you about your life and not just theirs.
5) Family- The boys enjoyed spending time with their aunt and uncle this weekend, I feel bad I don't make more of an attempt to take the boys to see their aunts and uncles more.
6) Running, running, running
7) People who want to get to know you
8) People who don't know you and are nicer than people who do know you
9) Church Family
10) Lessons I teach my children- a reminder of what I stand for and what is important to me and how I want my sons to develop. I learn a lot about myself simply through my reactions to watching my children grow up:
Example: Teaching self-esteem and the proper way to stand up for yourself, teaching how you act on the outside is a window to your soul, so watch what you say or do or how you act when you are around other people, they will remember you that way... I never said that I am successful at what I teach my children, I often try and teach them how to avoid the mistakes I have made so that they won't have to suffer through some of the things I have had to deal with as far as social interactions and communication. I often tell Grant when I make mistakes....I think it is important to admit when we make mistakes. I digress.
11) Endurance
12) Tank tops, running shorts, sports bras, ankle socks, pony tail holders, elastic headbands, sunglasses and underwear that don't give you wedgies

No comments:

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...