Thursday, June 10, 2010

New Beginnings

This was a week of new beginnings. Grant and I had our first joint yoga class. I had my first step aerobics class. We went to the Farmers Market for the first time this summer. We started going to the summer reading program at the library again this year, but this time Jake is also involved. I think summer is officially here.
I'm sitting here writing this and fireflies are flashing in the window on the deck. The back yard looks like it is raining fireflies! Grant would be so made that he couldn't be out there catching them if he was awake.
I'm not sure which of the 10,000 things going on right now I should be writing about.
I'll make a list and write tomorrow:
1) Grant's crazy yoga skills
2) Grant showing Jake yoga
3) Playing mini golf with the boys
4) The Snake Man at the library
5) Grant's shyness and submissiveness when playing with friends
6) Grant and Jake arguing and Grant yelling "ONE!" as if he was warning Jake the same way I do!
7) Jake called Grant Stupid and Grant told Jake "I don't think anyone who doesn't know their ABC's or their colors should be going around calling people stupid!"
8) Mom called dibs on Toy Story with the boys
9) Spending the 4th of July back at Grandma's and Mom's
10) Strawberry Strut in Carthage
11) Death by step class
12) need to buy a bike and a bike trailer for the boys
13) Coast-coast biathalon

No comments:

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...