Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have one of those in my stomach!


Jake was playing with some toys and I found a stress ball shaped like a human brain. Jake picked it, shot up onto his feet and yelled, (while only inches from my face), "Mommy, I haves one of this in my stomach!"

Well, there we have it, I knew there was something off about that boy! If his brain is in his stomach then is his stomach in his brain? Maybe that is why he has had a fever lately.

I was trying to figure out if I should be taking him to the doctor if it is simply a virus, so I asked him a few questions. I asked if his belly hurt. He said, "no, your belly hurts!" I asked if it hurt in the back of his mouth and he said, "no it hurts in your mouse!" I asked if his head hurt and he said, "no your head hurts!" I asked if his ears hurt and he laughed and said, "no your ears hurt!" I asked if his sassy sarcastic and ornery button was hurting, he stopped and looked at me and said, "you're sassy and your butt hurts!"

I know what is wrong with him: he is a cross between Dan, Jim and Ted...and his brain isn't in the right place. He even said so. Oh, well Grant turned out awesome and there were days like this with him too. Let's hope for Jake's sake everyone...

I'm just teasing y'all. That little boy is hilarious and no matter who he becomes I will love him from the top of my stomach to the bottom of my brain!

No comments:

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...