Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Stay Tuned

written 6/2/2010
OK for those of you who are genuially bored with this as I am, that's ok, I have a new idea, so stay tuned.
I need to run my three mile today, Grant needs to run his 1/2 mile on the track, the boys need their hair cut, I need to turn in my applications officially and bite the possible bullet of rejection. I can do this.

But please stay tuned there won't be more stuff I love and stuff you probably have no interest in. It will be something else...don't give up quite yet! :-)

1 comment:

Joanna Reinhardt-Anderson said...

I meant bored with my stuff not yours! I love what Mom sent! Please feel free to do the same!

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...