Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thoughts into the universe

I'm sending thoughts into the universe to see if anything happens:
The doctor will refill my medicine today
There will be room for the boys at the library summer reading program crafts
The house I am cleaning today will not take very long
When I come home our house will be clean
It won't rain today
I will get my five miler in today before class because I am behind for the coast to coast
I will get a job offer from the YMCA because I am so freakin' cool
The Regional School Board will call and say they moved up their meeting and they approved the land exchange so "Go ahead and get your build on!"
The boys won't jump of of anything and get hurt today
It will be a better day
There I did my part.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

relax, don't worry,God will take care of you today!

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...