Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Publically

Hey Ted,
I love you more than all the stars in the sky, to the moon and past it, all the way to eternity....+ 1. Thank you for coming my way and I came to you so now we met in the middle again. You are worth every breath to fight for. And if I had come up with that idea about the goldfish in the bathtub the high school boy said last night....(Tons of goldfish in a bathtub and then he brought in his girly friend and said, "Out of all the fish in the sea I choose you. Will you go to prom with me?") If I had thought of that and our toxic contaminated water wouldn't kill the fish, I would have done that for you. Soooooo cute and romantic don't you agree? Anyway. I wanted to tell you that in front of everyone because it is honest and true and I will always, always, always, love you.
Jo

No comments:

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...