Thursday, July 1, 2010

Much to say-little motivation

I'm feeling as if the followers may be quite behind on all the day to day going on's in the Anderson House of Fun and Entertainment with hourly shows, possible trips to the ER or at least the EMT bag. I signed us all up for too many things this summer and am now wishing I had someone here to talk me down from that ledge. I did it out of a desperation to get us all out of the house daily and moving. Now we barely make it to Grant and my Yoga class, My Step Class and Wt. Lifting Class, Ted's Wt. Lifting Class, A Coast to Coast Biathlon Ted and I are completing, Summer Reading Program, all my races... although I backed out of a few because they aren't as fun to do alone and they cost so stinking much! Day to Day Demands- (Cooking, Cleaning, Laundry, Kids, and so much more), mowing this huge lawn, house design, family get-togethers, friend get-togethers, A weekly all-day cleaning job I now have for a friend, ....I was going to write more, but honestly, my eyes won't stay open, so it will have to be another time. Cheers!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

sounds like my house minus all the weight lifting classes and running ;) It is more like pool play dates and such.

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...