Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Today is the first day of the rest of....today


Sorry I always have to mess up cliches.

Tonight we go to the regional school board meeting for the final step in getting the kids into Macomb schools. Since both schools passed the proposal, it is simply a paperwork and notary process. After this meeting we will be able to get our deed to the property, go to the bank to get our loan, finalize and send in our blueprints, prepare the ground, the house will be delivered and finished on site, and if all goes as planned we should have a new home sometime between October and December. I just realized I don't have a babysitter for tonight's meeting.... Ummmm, gotta go.

3 comments:

Tonya said...

I'm so excited for you! I didn't know both schools passed it. That is AWESOME news.

Joanna Reinhardt-Anderson said...

Yes! I almost cried, I walked around the room and personally thanked each regional board member! I wanted o hug them, but I held back my creapy-ness!

Joanna Reinhardt-Anderson said...

Oh, Thanks for watching the maniacs at the last minute Matt! I know they are a handfull- I blame everyone but myself! :-)

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...