Thursday, November 11, 2010

At least I'm not denying it ;-)

Wow- I must have issues with myself. I woke up to a very vivid and clear dream of me dedicating this song to myself and then singing it, (with passion) to myself. Well, that's it, I'm officially now the enemy ;-p
Taylor Swift "Mean"
It's a song on her new CD- there isn't a video yet or as usual I would hook you up to the you tube official video.
If you have a sense of humor you could appreciate the humor in it- if you are already concerned for my sanity- well, I apologize as this will be signing my certificate to nut-ville. Remember- we are all crazy- we just don't all admit it.
BTW- I love the new CD- I highly recommend it. Well, unless you are a raging optimist and then well-
"I'm sorry your call is important to us, but all of our customer service employees are currently on the line with other customers. Please hold on the line until we are able to help you. Once again your call is important to us.....we just want to weed out the people who have serious concerns with those who are calling over petty little issues- as we know that no sane person would sit and wait for half an hour to tell us something as petty as some issues could be....right? Well, unless you have real anger issues and then I seriously hope you get my colleague as I can only hand being yelled at once a day. I only do this job because I have to for crying out loud...."
Took it too far didn't I?

1 comment:

Tonya said...

your beautiful! just wanted you to know.

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...