Saturday, September 4, 2010

Okay here's to you Sam and Natalie

Britt Nicole - The Lost Get Found

This video is about not being afraid to be be who you are, to share what you have been through, and that your experiences could be the very thing that helps the lost get found. It's the type of grace that inspires me to tell my stories and write them to the world. She is a Christian singer and I absolutely love the song. The message is powerful and the video is profound.

I hope you love it too.

Love and blessings, and I hope you enjoyed your shout-out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i love it

Tonya said...

one of my favorite songs!

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...