Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sharing can cause fear and resentment

I admit it...I overshare. Quit telling me about it. I don't see it that way. The true reason I ever tell anyone my opinion is not a cry for help. I am not at the end of a desperate rope. I HAVE been before. I've always felt like people should tell others when they have uncommon situations or feelings, for the people out there who are at that place. It isn't fair to pretend that we have it together all of the time. I don't care who you are, you are lying if you say you do. If you say you make mistakes or you need help you are NEVER weak. I believe with all of my heart that a person who has the strength and ability to power through this life is the one who can stand up and say..."I don't have all of the answers and I need help with _____". How easy would it be to never admit you faults or ask for help in times when you truely need it? This is who I am. I am happy about that :-)

4 comments:

Joanna Reinhardt-Anderson said...

Still happy about that

Joanna Reinhardt-Anderson said...

Still happy about that!

Joanna Reinhardt-Anderson said...

Due to recent repercussions of this theory...
I AM STILL HAPPY ABOUT THAT!

Joanna Reinhardt-Anderson said...

Believe this with all of my heart

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...