Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Topics Coming Soon:

Bullying
Cold/ Flu prevention at our house
Why I'm writing the blog
Accountability
Simplicity
Walk the Talk
The Children's Sermon Jack gave
What moves me
The evolution of family
Our twists on things: biting the bedbugs and dicombobulations with the whatnots
My Dad's farming Operation- Reinhardt Farms
Darren and I- Birthday makes me think of him
Oct. 9th Catie and my wet towels, her cookie dough, and our 9/11 tears-B-day makes me think of her
November! Amber- B-day coming up too
Nov. 21st Grandma- B-day reminds me of how blessed I am to have her in my life
Oct. 17th Jim- B-day reminds me of the evolution of my biggest "Pseudo-Brother"
Livestock and the only real thing about the farm Ted and I disagree about
God's placement of people on our lives
What I feel God "does" or "doesn't do"
Cigarettes, Alcohol and Texting/ cell phones
My newest list of favorite things
The status of our home that is in the prossess of being built
Health nut drinking mountain dew like water says what?
Anything else I should talk about hummmmmm? I'll think about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the second to last one. HAHA it just so hard to cut out something you love, its like me and bacon MMMMMM! I'll think of one that applies to me.:-)

Tonya said...

interesting list of topics friend!

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...