Monday, October 18, 2010

Metaphorical Dilemma Conversation

I need my cup refilled. Where is that metaphorical waiter when you need him?
I need the light at the end of the tunnel re-lit!
I need to find "it" so I can let her go- I didn't know I had her in my possession!
I'm not a control freak I just can't handle the thought of someone controlling me, so I take the first step!
I can't just give "it" to God- when I never really "had 'it' or created 'it' in the first place"; "it" wasn't mine to give. Also why would I want to give God such a piece of poo?
That's were my mind has been all morning- thus how productive I have been.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll pray for your metephorical match to light the tunnel.

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...