Thursday, February 28, 2013

Soaking it in!

Boys! I don't know how you do it, but in the midst of your silly little plans, you amaze me! You inspire me! You make me laugh! You shock me! You make me so very proud. As I see your character growing and bursting out of your heart, I am enchanted by the beauty of your complexities. I am in love with the unique ways your hearts guide you and I love the force with which you attack the world. Today you have made my day brighter. Today you have made me smile. You always make my days better, I just don't always remember to to soak in the happiness you bring to my life.

No comments:

“The Wisdom That Comes From Not Knowing”

I want to do spoken poetry.  I want to stand in front of children and tell a story with such theatrical illusionary magic and  dimension tha...